It is our pleasure to announce the joint 14th TWINCORE Symposium and 13th International VPM Days, celebrating VPM’s 20th Anniversary
“Lessons from the pandemic for future infection research”
Thursday and Friday, 15 and 16 September 2022 in Hannover, Germany.
TWINCORE and VPM together organize the symposium to provide an excellent opportunity for fruitful exchange of ideas and networking between various stakeholders. Whether you are a scientist, entrepreneur, or investor, this event is the place to be!
We are delighted to inform that the following keynote speakers will be presenting at the event:
• Prof. Klaus Cichutek, Paul-Ehrlich-Institut
• Prof. Alexander Ploss, Princeton University
• Prof. Stefan Kaufmann, Max Planck Institute of Infection Biology
• Prof. Mihai Netea, Radboud University Medical Center
• Dr. Umesh Shaligram, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Prof. Ulrich Kalinke
Dr. Leander Grode
Vakzine Projekt Management GmbH