The range of events at TWINCORE reflects the entire breadth of translation activity. Scientists from TWINCORE and invited guests handle themes that cover the range from detailed basic research to clinical trial measures here. Regularly occurring events include:
- Monday-Lunch-Club - scientific themes from TWINCORE
- TWINCORE-Seminars - scientific papers from the field of translational infection research
- TWINCORE- Lectures - lectures in direct association with pharmaceutical development
- TWINCORE-Symposium - annual meeting of international translation experts
In addition, our scientists are also involved in the organisation of external conferences, symposia and workshops. These events can also be found here.
Dr. Wolfgang Kastenmüller Director Institutes of Immunobiology and Systemsimmunology I, University of Würzburg Titel: Concepts of T cell activation from a spatiotemporal perspective Time: 5 p.m....
29. August 2019 Wir begrüßen wieder internationale Wissenschaftler zum TWINCORE Symposium. Das Thema in diesem Jahr: “Infection research meets big data“ Guests are welcome. No registration required.